Sunday 16 September 2012

What.The.Fudge

Back in June I entered the CSI Colour Award competition, and being the first fashion related I've ever put myself in for, I honestly didn't expect anything to come from it! Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty ey?

So you can imagine the EXCITEMENT when I received the email from them this Friday, and discovered THIS!



That's right. I'VE BEEN SELECTED AS ONE OF THE TOP 10 ENTRIES!

Aaaaaaah. Still can't believe it. That out of over 230 entries from students all over the world. I am in the top 10! Seriously amazed.
 The winner and runners up will be announced within the next couple of weeks, but just to be in the top 10 is good enough for me :)
The winner receives £500 and a trip to Hong Kong to pick up their award at the high profile SDC event (pretty amazing huh?!)

 Looking at that illustration I submitted though. My god it looks crap now! I've been working on my illustration techniques over the summer, and I'm happy to say that they have improved lol.

I re-did this for my portfolio!



The mood board in full! And you can view my full portfolio here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog