Wednesday 15 May 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff

I may be 3 months too late to be jumping on the bandwagon of London Fashion Week reviews, but this one cannot go unexpressed!

As a huuuge Meadham Kirchhoff fan, I was already so excited when waiting to watch the live stream of their Autumn/Winter collection back in February (yes, I know, I'm very behind on my blog posts!) But that excitement quadrupled when I noticed the sheeny shiny black latex strutting itself down the catwalk!



Having already decided to incorporate latex into my own collection, well this was just an extra push in confirming that "yes, this is the material to use!"

Truth be told, on my hunt to find out whether this was in fact latex, struck up some confusion! It seemed like every review I read was calling it something else. "Patent leather", "vinyl", "pvc" and of course "latex". On this basis alone, I may aswell believe what I want to believe.

I loved the way MK fused the old with the new, a sharp futuristic twist on historical styles.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog