Sunday 16 September 2012

Good Afternoon!

Hello to everyone and anyone that visits my blog :)

I hate doing these 'Introduction Posts' so I'm gunna keep it nice and sweet.

My name is Stacie Clark, I am 22 years old, studying fashion design at Plymouth College of Art.

Here you will find me documenting my college projects (it will be exciting I promise!) from my design projects, the technical processes of garment construction, and even interesting aspects from my contextual studies and businessey things!

I will also be keeping up-to-date with additional design projects that I am completing in my own time, posts on all things that inspire me and HOPEFULLY you will begin to see the nurturing of what will be (one day!) my business!

And this is me...

 ...I love hot chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog