Wednesday 26 March 2014

First Look

After god knows how many hours of man power my first (or 3rd in my lineup) look of my grad collection has been completed <3 

I more than certainly underestimated JUST HOW LONG it would take to make, the entire look (minus 2 seams) is completely handcrafted. I have calculated roughly 40 hours worth of handiwork has gone into these 2 garments and I must say my hands have hated me for it! But it's been so rewarding and I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out :)

So that's one down...only 5 more OUTFITS to go!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Wynn Slots – the home of jackpots and the highest RTP
    Wynn Slots, which features high-end slot 포천 출장마사지 machine games like Blackjack, 익산 출장안마 Craps, Roulette, Video Poker, 김제 출장마사지 Video Poker, Keno, and so much more. 영천 출장안마 The 충청북도 출장마사지 software

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog