Sunday 19 May 2013

Freelance Commissions



I'm available for commissions over the summer, so to make the process easy I've set up an online shop. This will make payments and communication fast and simple (and will keep me organised! Ahah) 

So this is how it will work!

1. Pay a deposit of £10 to secure your order

2. Message me via the contact page, with some ideas such as:
Any colours, fabrics, style's, details, embellishments, occasion etc. You may also include images to support your ideas if you wish! - please bear in mind these are to provide me with a starting point/inspiration, not to copy! 

Also include your standard dress size, height and the following measurements: 
Bust
Waist 
Hips 
(Additional measurements may be required later) - it may be handy to have someone help you to ensure they are accurate.

If you have a budget, please include this, so I can source fabrics that suit your price range

3. I'll then email you a moodboard, with fabric swatches, colour ways, textile samples/embellishments and design sketches with the opportunity to make alterations etc. Lets make sure YOU'RE happy with what you're getting :)

4. Finally 3 designs will be sent for you to choose your final garment, along with the invoice for payment.

5. Once the payment has been received, design realisation will begin.

AND THEN ENJOY YOUR NEW MADE TO MEASURE DESIGN :) 

At this point, I am only charging for fabric costs - plus the initial £10 deposit. So this is a great opportunity to get an innovative design made exclusively for you!

I'm very versatile! I can do casual, formal, structured, floaty colour, detail, minimal... you get the picture :)

Products available:
Dresses
Skirts
Tops
Shirts
Shorts
Trousers
Jackets
Bodysuits


STACIE CLARK WOMENSWEAR

Orders will be available from June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog