Friday 17 May 2013

Fetish Fashion

I had a weekly round up newsletter this morning from Fashion156 about their Fetish Fashion week theme they just had! Very interesting articles, I recommend you take a look!

But anyways, on Wednesday I handed in my Contextual Studies essay, in which I explored the influence the Dominatrix has had on the fashion industry since the 1960's,  and how her presence provided inspiration to push the boundaries on how we perceive and portray female sexuality!

So with all this fetish related business, I thought I would collate together some of my favourite fetish inspired looks from the Autumn/Winter 2013/14 collections.


Alexander McQueen, Sportmax-pre, Andrew Majtenyi
Chado Ralph Rucci, AF Vandevorst, Chanel
Saint Laurent, Ashley Isham, Eugene Lin 
Simone Rocha, KAUFMANFRAN, H&M

All images Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog