Tuesday 9 July 2013

VAIN

So you may remember, aaaall the way back in May (has it really been that long?!) I blogged a post featuring a sneaky peek preview of the photoshoot I was involved in for my magazine module - Movement VS Restriction - well here is (FINALLY) my finished magazine!

I present to you *drum roll please*....

VAIN


This module was all about fashion journalism, styling and curatorship. We had to construct an individual magazine based around an overarching theme (I chose Movement VS Restriction) and include an article and a review (of which I will post individually later!) and an editorial spread in which we worked in teams to style and photograph (my favourite part! Was so much fun!) and also participate in a styling challenge in which Celebrity Stylist Cathy Roberts guest lectured.

Pages from Vain



 
My magazine was also featured at Graduate Fashion Week back in June :)


And finally, whilst I'm on the subject, I would also like to mention that I finished my second year of my degree with FIRSTS in every single module! Aaah. As you can imagine I am rather happy with myself :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog